- Rules and Regulations
- If Strother Archery is on premises of any of the sanctioned events, you must sign into the contingency program payout book to be eligible for any and all contingency monies.
- It is the responsibility of the shooters to contact Strother Archery to collect his or her contingency money.
Please send an email to Strother Archery Pro Staff Coordinators, Chris McDonald () and Jeff Stynscke ().
- Proof of winning must be provided. A photo of the winner with his or her Strother bow in hand and the award must be emailed to the above coordinators.
- Strother Archery will verify the winner through each organization before payout will be made.
- Classes entered must have a minimum of 25 participants to qualify for Contingency.
- By agreeing to the Contingency Program, you understand any photos, quotes, or likeness may be used for corporate purposes.
- Events, classes, or additional Pay Outs may be added at any time, please follow Strother Archery on Facebook and visit the website for upcoming details.
- Strother Archery has the right to cap total payout per year at $10,000 for all shooters combined.
Archery Shooters Association
- Jan 31 – Feb 2 Easton Pro/Am, Newberry, FL
- Feb 28 – Mar 2 Realtree Pro/Am, Ft Benning
- Mar 28 – Mar 30 Hoyt Pro/Am, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Apr 25 – Apr 27 Brunton SW Shoot Out, Paris, TX
- May 30 – Jun 1 TRU Ball & Prime G5 Pro/Am, London, Ky
- Jun 27 – Jun 29 Mathews Solo-Cam Pro/Am, Metropolis, IL
- Aug 1 – Aug 3 McKenzie ASA Classic, Cullman, AL
- Contingency amounts and Classes:
- $1000, $500, $250
- Open Pro, Senior Pro, Women Pro, Semi-Pro, and Known 50
- $500, $300, $150
- Open A, Open B, Senior Open, Known 45, Women’s Open A, Women Known 45
- $300, $200, $100
- Open C